Welcome to Coaching Cosmos
This site aims to :
- Develop an excellent resource for coaches and other interested people to inform their thinking , approach ,purpose and business in a way and at a scale that meets their individual needs at any point in time.
- Grow ,develop and improve through constant evolution
- Provide a range of both free and ethical subscription tools and resources for prospective, new and experienced coaching professionals covering :
The overall mission is seen as evolutionary and the website will operate on the basis of continuous improvement based on :
- Listening to coaches and others to inform site development
- Learning about and incorporating the best of current and new thinking on coaching
- Using the benefit of feedback from users and subscribers
- Providing a forum for coaches to interact and share ideas and issues
- The phased release of helpful tools and increased interactive function that coaches can use with their clients
- Links to great sites
- Links and access to great products and deals of use to coaches at several levels
- No end of Chance,Luck and Serendipity !
- Learning from mistakes.
- A passion for coaching
ICF definition of coaching:
Professional coaches provide an ongoing partnership designed to help clients produce
fulfilling results in their personal and professional lives. Coaches help people improve
their performance and enhance the quality of their lives. Coaches are trained to listen,to observe and to customise their approach to individual client needs. They seek to elicit
solutions and strategies from the client; they believe the client is naturally creative and
resourceful. The coaches job is to provide support to enhance the skills,resources, and
creativity that the client already has ( ICF 2005)
Search Coaching Cosmos site here:
1. Strategy insights provides insights on preparing presentations for Executives
2. Change Management looks at Time Management and better use of resources
3. Leadership Excellence considers improved business writing and reporting skills
4. Personal development provides insights on influencing effectively
5. Career Insights look at a new model for non permanent work ( by David Bell)
6. Growing your business - Excellent Business Link Advice
See the HR COSMOS site - an excellent free resource for managers and HR professionals and a partner site to Coaching Cosmos
Join the The Global Career,Life, Executive and Business Coaching Network on Linked In : The groups remit is : A global networking group specifically for life,business,executive and career coaches to enable sharing of resources, best practice, continuous professional development and business development.
For Logo Design
The aim of this site is to help people consider a portfolio career and lifestyle and then create their initial portfolio if the approach works for them at this point in time . Moving from being employed in a full time role to a portfolio approach is a significant step and needs careful thought,consideration and planning. The site content will grow and develop over time with a mission to become a powerful one stop source of reference .
A must buy book for coaches : Excellence in Coaching : Click here> EXCELLENCE IN COACHING
Believe while others .. by William Arthur Ward
- Believe while others are doubting.
- Plan while others are playing.
- Study while others are sleeping.
- Decide while others are delaying.
- Prepare while others are daydreaming.
- Begin while others are procrastinating.
- Work while others are wishing.
- Save while others are wasting.
- Listen while others are talking.
- Smile while others are frowning.
- Commend while others are criticising.
- Persist while others are quitting